- When attending trips, please ensure you follow Convoy Procedures and meet the required Vehicle Condition, Recovery and Safety Kit requirements.
- An In Case of Emergency (ICE) form for your first aid kit (doc or pdf) is recommended but not mandatory.
- Please notify the Trip Leader if you are attending as soon as practically possible (preferrably a week) prior to departure for overnight/extended trips and on the Wednesday prior for day trips.
- Please Check Track Classifications Here to understand the meaning of the colour coding of a trip grade on the calendar.
- UHF channel 10 is the channel used on club trips.
- Trip Leaders please download and print the trip register and present to the secretary at the next club meeting.
- If you wish to run a trip - fill out the trip planner which is in Word format for easy editing or this document.
- Visitors are to only attend trips graded Social, Green or Blue until they have been accepted as members. Exemptions may apply to this rule. Please contact the trip leader for further information.
Trip Leaders are responsible for allocating the trip report and ensuring it is received by the Editor before the 22nd of the month.
If you have a trip idea, suggestions, would like to lead a trip or information on a trip please email our trip leader: email@example.com
HANDY CALENDAR HINTS:
Arrows on the top of the calendar will advance the listing to future dates. Clicking Today will bring you back to the default.
Also, the calendar items can be shown in other views by clicking the options on the top right hand side of the window.
If you want to copy an event to your own calendar (and have your own Google account) select an item and press "copy to my calendar".